Saturday, November 22, 2008

KOREAN BBQ

So last night a group of us went to an all you can eat Korean BBQ place. It was a lot of fun and satisfied my craving for kimchi and all things Korean. The place is called Seoul Oak in Garden Grove and has great food. I'd stick w/ the galbi and bulgogi though if I were you. Definitely the best thing there. The ice cream was really good and somehow blended w/ my shirt. I didn't plan it I swear. Anyway we ate about the weight of a small Korean man in meat and we all will smell like garlic and kimchi for the next two days, but definitely worth it.





2 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

Sounds good and stinky!

Aubrey Messick said...

Not gonna lie. Totally bummed I had to miss this for a blind date and lame showing of Twilight. Next time I'll use better judgement.