Monday, March 14, 2011

K1 RACING: UNDER THE BARRICADE

So the other day Lisa and I went to K1 racing. Lisa had a groupon that she bought because she new it would be something that I would think was super fun. Lisa's the best and super rad. Well we got outfitted, got on the carts, and I had gone not even one lap when they stopped all racing. I looked to the other side of the track and saw two of the workers sprinting to pull a racer from under the barricade and tires. It definitely took them some effort to get the person out. It was too far for me to see who it was. Well as it turns out, it was Lisa. I was really worried that she was hurt, but when the helmets came off Lisa was laughing uncontrollably. It was really really funny in hindsight after I knew she was okay. We laughed the rest of the night about it, and still do. Thanks for being a good sport Lisa.


Lisa had a little trouble finding a helmet that fit.

I had a little trouble getting the head sock on! Curse my huge head!

This was pre-crash.


Winner's Podium.

No comments: