Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gone Fishin

So Saturday I went fishing with John and Glen to Duckfork lake. It was one of the coolest lakes i have ever fished in. I don't think I have been trout fishing since the days of Fred's Lake where they pretty much pay the fish to bite your hook. We went by way of Gunneson and Mayfair UT. about an hour and a half south. Then we took a windy dirt road through and over some mountains down to the turquoise blue lake. We fished for about 3 hours or so then glen and I jumped on the quads and road to 12 mile Flat. John met us there with the truck, then John took the lead quad and took us on about a 20 mile ride down one side of a valley, across the river and up the other side then back around the rim, it was beautiful. on the ride we saw about 5 more lakes, one in particular, Blue Lake was amazing the water was beautiful and will be the site of my first camping trip when it warms up again. after that ride Glen and I took an old trail to the bottom while John took the road. We must of seen 30 Deer, a few bucks and some fawns. all and all it was a great saturday. The trout we cause are called Tiger Trour they are a highbryd between a rainbow and a brown. They were delicious!!!

1 comment:

Ammon and Brooke said...

Those are the cutest little guppies I have ever seen. What pet store did you buy them at?