Saturday, September 13, 2008

WEEKEND RITUALS

So a couple posts are going to be coming. First is the weekend ritual. Now most of what we do here revolves around being outside. So a few things that have been going on around here is Saturday morning around 11:00 the roomies will wake up and we'll make the 4 block journey down to the beach and grab some cheese strips from Jack's. Now I know you all think these are nachos, but I assure you they are not.These are chips sprinkled . . . nay buried under a flurry of shredded cheese with some sort of spicy sauce that was brought down to the earth by Zeus himself. Anyway if you ever are in the area we'll go grab some. We just sit there, BS, and watch all the people cruise by at the beach. Not a bad way to start the weekend.The next thing that we've been trying to do around here is get the bike gang together to go for a little Sunday bike ride/long board ride. We got three out this week and hopefully we'll get more out next week. Me, Mike, and Lisa. All in all good times!



Li-Sward shreddin' the gnar.







Mike practicing for the green room.








Gas is expensive. I ride a bike.








3 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

I will never feel sorry for you again. You are living the dream.

Brig Woods said...

Hahahahah! Except for when I start to get pounded by midterms and projects.And when next semester kills me, but overall I can't complain. I have a good life. Come to CA.

Rozzy Woods said...

I guess you kinda have to ride a bike everywhere after eating those nachos... anything that yummy has to have like a bizillion calories!