Sunday, October 30, 2011

AZ ADVENTURES LATELY

So it's been about two months since I have been here in AZ. Starting to get acclimated and starting to go looking for adventures. This weekend turned out to be a good one. Started off on Friday night with some good friends going out to Schnepf Farms. Cool place and fall carnival atmosphere. IT was nice to have some cooler weather and be out in the corn fields and with friends. Really started feel like fall around here. Ended up at The Devil's Pizza Factory near ASU around 11:30 PM and had one of the largest most delicious pizzas. Totally taken by surprise when that thing showed up. Had no idea that a 24" pizza was that large. Definitely a great late night pizza spot that I will be frequenting again.

24" The Devil's Five

The next day my buddy Dave and I headed off to Florence Junction to do some rock crawling in his Jeep. I had no idea that a Jeep could do the things we did. We went over some incredible stuff. And blazed some cool trails that led to some really cool views of the desert.

Then after blazing through the desert, I grabbed some dinner at Joe's Farm Grill. That place is mucho good. I had an Ahi Tuna Sandwich, onion rings, and a super good pumpkin pie milkshake. So stinking good. After that, got in to costume as Clark Kent for Halloween and hit a few parties. Good times all around. Arizona is great!


1 comment:

Chantal said...

1. I think it's kind of amazing that you actually blog. It makes me real happy.
2. Devil's Pizza Factory is good, but phx area has so much better to offer... it's not always about size!
3. I enjoyed our brief encounter at Oregano's the other day. Shoot me an email if you're ever interested in getting together for some more AZ adventuring - martincm85{at}gmail{dot}com