Sunday, August 14, 2011

SAN ONOFRE.....GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD FOOD, GOOD SURF

This past weekend was a great one. I am really really close to being done with my residency and in a push to get ready for Nicaragua and to spend some much needed R&R with some of my favorite people in LA before I have to leave we loaded up and made the trek down to San Onofre in north San Diego County for a weekend of surfing. I met up with my good friend Leanne "Northwestern Girls Do It Better" Burnett.

We then headed down to Huntington to pick up the ever lovely Lisa Ward.

and two really good friends Corey "Kamikaze" Seibart and

Jeff "Big Kahuna" Hick, M.D.


Where we had dinner and picked up last minute supplies for our journey and camping trip. We ate and then got back on the road to meet up with Sam "What Would Bear Grylls Do" Osborn and Dave "I'll do any thing for Left" Rampton

Needless to say it was a great weekend. The waves were pumping, there was good food, good company, and a few sing alongs. I'm pretty sure we could do a great recording of "The Next To Be With You". Overall a great weekend. I really am going to miss LA and these amazing people. You really can't beat this place.





No comments: