Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Look

So check it out the blog got a little bit of a make over. That's what happens when you take some Vyvance and start working on something, you can't stop. I felt like the picture we had at the top of our blog didn't truly represent Brigham and myself 1. because it was just a picture of me 2. it was doctored and 3. the new pictures really give you an idea of who Brigham and I are. We are champions, naturally, but also we know how to kick back, put on our onesies and look sophisticated all at the same time. We hope you enjoy the new look.

p.s. don't tell Brig I had to hack his google account to make myself and administrator on our blog.

2 comments:

Brooke and Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke and Josh said...

HAHAHA we love the onsie!!! The new look is perfect!